Global consulting expertise
ICIS Consulting seeks to enable businesses to address specific, long term challenges through providing robust data, on-the-ground expertise, and strategic insight across the petrochemical, energy and fertilisers industries.
Our clients benefit from our market insight, data resources and solution-based, flexible approach, combined with the vast industry experience of our team
Why choose ICIS Consulting?
- Our approach:
- Based on solutions, not methodologies
- Strategic, long-term client relationships
- Our people
- Senior industry experts, not generic consultants
- Over 100 years of collective experience
- Our data
- Upstream, midstream and downstream pricing data
- Historical and forecast (1978 to 2030) supply and demand data
- Our market commentary
- Market coverage of over 180 commodities, across 160 countries
- Global network of on-the-ground reports, editors and analysts
We can support you in researching and developing a robust and future-proofed growth strategy, including market and opportunity assessment, forecasting and investment planning.
For businesses facing complex litigation or requiring specialist advice regarding contracts, ICIS Consulting combines industry knowledge and legal expertise to deliver the support your business needs.
Valuations, cost modelling, efficiency evaluation and capital and resource planning: when you are making major changes to your current business, ICIS Consulting offers the guidance and practical support needed for a smooth transition with minimal risk.
Answer the key questions facing your organization
Q: How can we maximise global market opportunities?
Q: Should we grow our business organically or via acquisitions?
Q: Are we maximising profitability?
Q: How is our market likely to develop?
A: With access to over 35 years of historical data and trend analysis, combined with robust forecasts, we can create tailored price and supply and demand scenarios to compare against your market and product development plans.