LONDON (ICIS)—The Europe BPA market remains firm and tight, while China is rebounding ahead of the Lunar New Year holidays
- China market buoyant ahead of Lunar New Year holiday
- China spot liquidity to slow typically during Lunar New Year
- Europe stocks remain low, on limited Asian imports, buoyant downstream markets
- China rebound, logistic constraints to continue to impede South Korean export flow to Europe
- Hexion lifts force majeure on BPA and epoxy at Pernis site
Podcast interview with Heidi Finch in London and Julia Tan in Singapore.
Edited by Will Beacham