LONDON (ICIS)--Global monoethylene glycol (MEG) supply tightness remains a key issue across Europe, US and Asia.
- Asia MEG prices rise to 16-month peak
- Heavy turnaround schedule in the Middle East
- East China MEG inventories rise 4.4% to 681,000 tonnes
- Quicker Lunar New Year demand recovery due to less travel
- European short-term supply eases; spot-stable-to-soft
- US diethylene glycol (DEG) spot supply remains sold out
- MEG outages could extend tight US MEG supply into spring
Additional reporting by Cindy Qiu, Judith Wang and Antoinette Smith
To listen in a separate window, click here.