PODCAST: Diversity and Inclusion boosts the bottom line – Solvay CEO Ilham Kadri
LONDON AND BARCELONA (ICIS)–The chemical industry needs to act fast to improve Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) as there is a clear link to financial success and the long-term prosperity of the sector.
- Clear link between D&I and financial success
- Sense of urgency required to improve D&I in the chemical sector
- Diverse workforce will prepare chemical companies for the future
- Create environment to allow all staff to speak freely, feel safe
- Pandemic has particularly impacted female employees
Morgan Condon and Will Beacham interview Ilham Kadri, CEO of Belgium’s Solvay.Image credit: Solvay
Click here to listen to the podcast
ICIS is organising regular updates to help the industry understand current market trends. Register here .
Read the latest issue of ICIS Chemical Business.
Speak with ICIS
Now, more than ever, dynamic insights are key to navigating complex, volatile commodity markets. Access to expert insights on the latest industry developments and tracking market changes are vital in making sustainable business decisions.
Want to learn about how we can work together to bring you actionable insight and support your business decisions?