The ICIS Mixed Plastic Waste report provides weekly coverage of European prices for mixed polyolefin bales and reject bales, along with comprehensive coverage of wider trends in the mechanical recycling, chemical recycling and burn for energy sectors
- Price quotes are for spot material
- Mixed polyolefin bales are used as feedstock for both the mechanical recycling and pyrolysis-based chemical recycling sector
- MRF reject bales are for unsorted material rejected from materials recovery facility lines and commonly used in the burn-for-energy coverage
- RDF reject bales are for PVC-screened bales containing a maximum 0.5% PVC content, suitable for use by the refuse derived fuel (RDF) fuel industry and increasingly used as a feedstock for pyrolysis-based chemical recyclers
- Our expert reporters speak to a wide cross section of industry sources and provide reliable, unbiased assessments, crucial to decision making
- The report offers comprehensive coverage of market trends in the burgeoning chemical recycling sector
- ICIS also offers comprehensive coverage on the downstream R-PE, R-PP and R-PET markets, along with its mechanical and chemical recycling supply trackers giving an unrivalled view across the plastics recycling chain.