1) PwC and RBI accept no liability (including liability for negligence) to you or any other third party in relation to the report. The report is provided to you for information purposes only. If you rely on the report, then you do so entirely at your own risk;
2) You will not bring a claim against PwC or RBI which relates to your access to the report;
3) Neither the report, nor information obtained from it, may be made available to anyone else without both RBI’s and PwC's prior written consent, except where required by law or regulation.
4) PwC's assurance report (section III) was prepared with RBI’S interests in mind. It was not prepared with your, or any other third party's interests in mind or for their use. PwC's assurance report is not a substitute for any enquiries that you should make. PwC’s assurance report is provided in respect of management's description of the ICIS control procedures as at 30 September 2017, and thus the assurance report will be based on historical information. Any projection of such information or PwC's conclusion thereon to future periods is subject to the risk that changes may occur after the report is issued and the assurance report may no longer accurately portray the governance, processes and controls in respect of price assessment activity for in-scope benchmarks. For these reasons, such projection of information to future periods would be inappropriate.
5) PwC will be entitled to the benefit of and to enforce these terms.
6) These terms and any dispute arising from them, whether contractual or non-contractual, are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of English courts.
7) RBI will need to retain a record of all third parties who have accessed the report. As such, you agree to RBI retaining your personal information for a period of at least six years from the date on which you access the report.