The ICIS Base Oils-Lubes report is covered globally in five different regions on a weekly basis, giving you unrivalled expertise coverage of the markets and prices.
- In Asia, prices are tracked for the FOB and CFR markets in Asia as well as Singapore ex-tank prices for group 1 base oils
- The European report has a diverse range of quotes, including domestic and export prices for SN 150, SN500 and Brightstock
- In the US, the report covers paraffinic prices, posted prices for group 1, group 2, group 2+, group 3, group 3+ and Naphthenics
- In China, the report covers both local and imported prices in group 1, 2 and 3 grades. Prices are largely ex-tank prices in East China, South China and North China
- The Middle East report quotes Group 1 SN150 CFR UAE and SN150 FOB Iran prices, as well as Group 1 SN500 CFR UAE and SN500 FOB Iran prices