The ICIS Phthalic Anhydride Report is published weekly in Asia and Europe and monthly in the US
- In Asia spot is quoted on a CFR China Main Port (CMP) and SE Asia, and CIF India basis. The report also keeps track of key supply-demand dynamics in the domestic China market and quotes on important local prices in east and south China on an ex-warehouse basis.
- Europe quotes monthly contract prices and spot prices for both liquid and flake material on a FD NWE basis.
- In the US, monthly contract prices are quoted for molten on a FOB basis and flake on a delivered basis.
- With information in the upstream orthoxylene (OX) market and the downstream plasticizers market, there is a complete view throughout the chain.
- Use the report to understand price drivers and fluctuations, develop internal analytical models and negotiate deals with confidence.