The ICIS Polyethylene Terephthalate Report (PET) is published weekly in Asia, China, CIS, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and the US
- In Asia, the report contains spot price assessments for fibre grade on a CFR NE Asia, for bottle grade chips on a FOB basis across five regions; South Korea, China, Taiwan, SE Asia and India and for film grade chips on an FOB East Asia-basis.
- The European report covers retrospective freely negotiated domestic monthly contracts for bottle grade FD W Europe and FD E Europe and film (sheet) grade FD W Europe; and weekly domestic prices for bottle grade FD Europe
- In the US, the PET and intermediates report covers a monthly contract prices for purified terephthalic acid (PTA) and weekly spot prices bottle-grade PET.
- The China report is published monthly and assessments include ex-tank PET fibre grade and delivered bottle grade for East China. Export prices for bottle grade are also tracked and analysed.
- With further coverage from CIS, Latin America and Middle East-South Asia, ICIS provides a fully comprehensive global picture.