The ICIS Recycled Polyethylene (R-PE) Report is published weekly in Europe, Asia and the US.
- All three reports cover prices throughout the recycled polyethylene chain for both recycled high density polyethylene (R-HDPE) and recycled low density polyethylene (R-LDPE).
- All Europe prices are on an ex-works basis; All US prices are on a FOB basis; Asia prices are on a FOB or DEL basis.
- All three reports quote HDPE waste bale prices for post-consumer mixed-coloured and natural material.
- Europe reports post-consumer R-HDPE pellet prices for natural blow-moulding, natural injection, black pipe grade, black general purpose and mixed-coloured and food-grade pellets. Asia reports post-consumer R-HDPE pellet prices for natural blow-moulding. The US reports post-consumer R-HDPE pellet prices for natural blow-moulding and post-industrial R-HDPE flake prices for mixed-coloured blow-moulding and mixed-coloured injection.
- Europe quotes bale prices for both flexible and rigid natural and mixed coloured post-consumer bales. Asia quotes LDPE flexible waste bale prices for post-consumer natural and mixed coloured material.
- Europe quotes post-consumer R-LDPE rigid pellet prices for natural, black and mixed-coloured, and R-LDPE flexible pellet prices for multiple grades of natural. Asia quotes post-consumer R-LDPE pellet prices for natural and black. The US quotes post-industrial R-LDPE pellet prices for mixed-coloured.
- Commentary and analysis on other related markets, including information on upstream, virgin and other regions.
- Market developments in new applications, technology, production news, and chemical recycling will be included on an ad-hoc basis