SINGAPORE (ICIS)--Asia's benzene market could be further supported by re-stocking activity in China and optimism over the outcome of ongoing US-China trade talks, amid buoyant crude oil futures. Qingdao port in China (Photo by Sipa Asia/REX/Shutterstock) Some players, however, remained cautious as the key downstream styrene monomer (SM) sector will…
Some Europe PE sellers gear up for higher prices on feedstocks, outages2019/02/18
LONDON (ICIS)--Higher feedstock prices, some pre-buying in the UK, several…
Europe MMA contracts falling for 11th consecutive month on ample supply, low demand2019/02/18
LONDON (ICIS)--While European methyl methacrylate (MMA) February contract negotiations are…
Why read ICIS news
ICIS news editors around the world are reporting breaking news stories that impact chemical markets, influence commodity prices, and affect your daily business decisions.
- 24 hour coverage on every significant event across the key global chemical and energy markets
- Unbiased and independent news from reporters based on the ground
- Analysis and insight articles assessing key trends and offering deeper insight
- Searchable archive with over 900,000 articles from the past 10 years
Try our premium news service
Our subscription-only premium news service provides you with access to our full range of breaking news and analysis - all via one integrated online platform.
- Access all your ICIS premium services via one log in
- Easily view, print and download our full range of news stories, insights and analysis
- Filter and customise your dashboard to only get the content that is relevant to you
- View news and analysis on the go via mobile and tablet
- Experience new improved site usability, performance and streamlined search functionality
RSS FEED twitter
Stay in touch with ICIS
Receive monthly market updates
The Monthly Markets Round-up gives you a selection of the latest white papers, market information and product news from ICIS, providing you with updates and expert analysis of the global petrochemicals, energy and fertilizer markets, all in one place.
Our experts will hand-pick key articles every month, giving you the latest trends and outlooks and keeping you on top of the newest market developments.