HOUSTON (ICIS)—US auto production should begin to pick up in the back half of this year as supply of resin and microchips improves, US Celanese CEO Lori Ryerkerk said Friday. Vehicle production has been hampered this year particularly because of a shortage of microchips, as the coronavirus pandemic caused a…
Backwardated seasons could hamper UK power supplier margins this winter2021/07/23
LONDON (ICIS)--An even more pronounced backwardation price trend for the…
OUTLOOK: Europe PET torn between logistics mayhem and lockdowns easing2021/07/23
LONDON (ICIS)--Gone are the days of predictable trends in the…
Why read ICIS news
ICIS news editors around the world are reporting breaking news stories that impact chemical markets, influence commodity prices, and affect your daily business decisions.
- 24 hour coverage on every significant event across the key global chemical and energy markets
- Unbiased and independent news from reporters based on the ground
- Analysis and insight articles assessing key trends and offering deeper insight
- Searchable archive with over 900,000 articles from the past 10 years
Try our premium news service
Our subscription-only premium news service provides you with access to our full range of breaking news and analysis - all via one integrated online platform.
- Access all your ICIS premium services via one log in
- Easily view, print and download our full range of news stories, insights and analysis
- Filter and customise your dashboard to only get the content that is relevant to you
- View news and analysis on the go via mobile and tablet
- Experience new improved site usability, performance and streamlined search functionality
RSS FEED twitter
Stay in touch with ICIS
Receive monthly market updates
The Monthly Markets Round-up gives you a selection of the latest white papers, market information and product news from ICIS, providing you with updates and expert analysis of the global petrochemicals, energy and fertilizer markets, all in one place.
Our experts will hand-pick key articles every month, giving you the latest trends and outlooks and keeping you on top of the newest market developments.
ICIS RSS news feeds
In the section below you will find links to all of our news feeds.
News feeds allow you to see when websites have added new content. You can get the latest headlines in one place, as soon as they're published, without having to visit the websites you have taken the feed from.
To use news feeds, the first thing you need is something called a news reader. This is a piece of software that checks the feeds and lets you read any new articles that have been added. There are many different versions, some of which are accessed using a browser, and some of which are downloadable applications.
Once you have chosen a news reader, all you have to do is to decide what content you want it to receive. For example, if you would like the latest ICIS news headlines, simply click on the link in the left hand column. How do I get a news reader? There is a range of different news readers available and new versions are appearing all the time. Different news readers work on different operating systems, so you will need to choose one that will work with your computer. Here are some examples. Newz Crawler, FeedDemon, Awasu. You can also pull RSS feeds through your mail program.