The ICIS Recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate (RPET) Report is published weekly in Europe, Asia and the US.
- The Europe report quotes monthly domestic and export prices for colourless bottle grade, mixed coloured bottles, colourless flakes, mixed coloured flakes and food grade pellet material, on an FD NWE basis
- The Europe report also quotes weekly FD colourless flake spot prices for Southern Europe, Eastern Europe, and the UK, weekly ex-works spot colourless flake spot prices for Germany and France, and weekly blue flake spot prices for Eastern Europe
- The Asia report quotes weekly spot prices for post-consumer bottle bales in Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia on DEL basis.
- The Asia report also quotes weekly spot prices for hot-washed colourless R-PET flakes for bottle grade and fibre/film grades and weekly R-PET pellets bottle grade, all on FOB NE Asia and FOB SE Asia basis
- The US report quotes weekly spot prices for post-consumer bottle bales on the East and West Coast, colourless post-consumer flake on the East and West Coast, US post-industrial flakes, US green coloured flakes and colourless food grade pellet on the East and West Coast, on an FOB basis.
- Market developments in new applications and production news will be included on an ad-hoc basis.