Surfactants Business Essentials
Virtual: 20-Nov-2023 to 22-Nov-2023 | Start Time: 10:00AM London / 2:00PM UAE / 6:00PM Singapore
2023 continues to change the surfactants industry landscape. While some markets have witnessed growth motivated by upsurge in demand for cleaning products, there are also markets that almost reach the rock bottom. Coupled with uncertainties in the future of economy, these scenarios are creating lack of clarity on what the market would look like in months and years ahead.
Key topics include
- The basics of surfactants enabling you to differentiate between products and their applications
- Industry fundamentals and key market dynamics that will empower you to make informed business decisions
- Overview of price drivers that will get you up to speed with the key cost influencers
- Insight into the future trends that will guide you as you formulate commercial strategies
What to expect in the training?
- The Surfactants Business Essentials three-day virtual training course offering a 360-degree view of the surfactants business and its changing market dynamics.
- Study essential information on surfactant production routes, feedstocks, derivatives, and classifications, with key insight into global supply and demand drivers.
- Attending this course will provide you with a solid understanding of the industry and increased market awareness.
Surfactants Business Essentials Virtual Training Course
$1,400 (+UK VAT at 20% if applicable)*
20-22 November 2023 | 10:00AM London / 2:00PM UAE / 6:00PM Singapore (EMEA/GST/Asia)
REGISTER HERE (20-22 November 2023)
*NB: Please enter your VAT number (or local equivalent) on our payment page, otherwise UK VAT at 20% will be applied. Customers based in the UK will be charged UK VAT at 20% whether or not a VAT number is provided.
Neil A Burns
Neil Burns has over 30 years of experience in the chemicals and surfactants business. He is the managing partner at Neil A Burns LLC and the founding CEO, investor and board member at P2 Science, a renewable specialty chemicals company. Neil offers strategic advisory services with a focus on surfactants and oleochemicals
He successfully created two US businesses for VVF, an Indian oleochemical and consumer products company. He started and ran the US subsidiary for Oxiteno subsidiary of Brazil-based Ultrapar. Neil is a well-known public speaker and writer in the field of surfactants. He co-produces with ICIS, the global series of surfactants conferences, and based in New Jersey, USA.
Bespoke Training Solutions
ICIS works alongside our customers to create bespoke training courses that mould our expertise and your specific needs. We’ll pinpoint the current expertise of your employees, areas for improvement, and your business goals, and develop a training course that will bring tangible benefits to your business.
Our custom training courses are delivered as interactive workshops, focusing on the products, concepts and issues that are most relevant and beneficial to you.
- Save money on transportation and accommodation, with training at a convenient location
- Flexibility – you determine the length and duration of the sessions
- Interactive workshops with hands-on exercises, to reinforce key skills, techniques and concepts
- Take-away the course materials, presentations and background information for future reference
To enquire about in-house training for this course please click here and a member of our team will get back to you.
What our customers say
Johnson Lai, Vice President
Chemical Specialties Limited
“One of the best all-rounded courses, covering fundamentals, from production to applications. Basic economics modelling and future trends.
Neil is a clear veteran and shares his wealth of knowledge in a very well put together training deck, with extra information for participants to use.”
Hong Kong Petrochemical
“Our clients recognise ICIS prices as an independent benchmark. Using ICIS price assessments in our purchasing contracts saves us time and helps us secure an appropriate supply of feedstock for our plants at the reasonable price.”
“ICIS price forecasts have helped us allocate resources smartly and efficiently, to anticipate price changes, and to buy PP at favourable prices.
The reports have saved our internal team a lot of time and effort when analysing pricing trends.”
Get in Touch
If you want to find out how our decision-making tools can help you navigate market shifts, contact us today. Simply fill in your details, submit the form and a member of our team will get in touch with you.