About Simon Robinson
- Rising life expectancy enabled Industrial Revolution to occur
- Saudi lets ‘market decide’ on oil prices to maximise local jobs
- US housing markets weaken as home ownership levels fade
- 10 day Superbowl oil rally ends with storage tanks close to full
- Deflation takes hold in Europe as policymakers remain in Denial
FREE TRIAL TO ICIS NEWS
LATEST CHEMICAL INDUSTRY NEWS
Paul Hodges is Chairman of International eChem, trusted commercial advisers to the global chemical industry.
The aim of this blog is to share ideas about the influences that may shape the chemical industry over the next 12 – 18 months. It will try to look behind today’s headlines, to understand what may happen next in important issues such oil prices, economic growth and the environment. We may also have some fun, investigating a few of the more offbeat events that take place from time to time. Please do join me and share your thoughts.
Between us, we will hopefully develop useful insights into the key factors that will drive the industry's future performance.