About Simon Robinson
- Force majeures at all-time highs even before downturn begins
- Auto sales and the oil price: the Great Unwinding continues
- ACS webinar on Brexit and the challenges of over-supply
- A VUCA world of Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity
- Crunch time for pensions as $13tn of global bonds now have negative interest rates
FREE TRIAL TO ICIS NEWS
LATEST CHEMICAL INDUSTRY NEWS
Paul Hodges is Chairman of International eChem, trusted commercial advisers to the global chemical industry.
The aim of this blog is to share ideas about the influences that may shape the chemical industry over the next 12 – 18 months. It will try to look behind today’s headlines, to understand what may happen next in important issues such as oil prices, economic growth and the environment. We may also have some fun, investigating a few of the more offbeat events that take place from time to time. Please do join me and share your thoughts.
Between us, we will hopefully develop useful insights into the key factors that will drive the industry's future performance.