About Simon Robinson
- Sustainability replaces globalisation as key driver for economy
- Markets question central bank power as Great Reckoning nears
- Markets doubt Carney’s claim to have saved 500k UK jobs
- San Francisco Fed agrees ageing Boomers impact economy
- Oil markets enter the “post-fact economy”, where details of supply/demand no longer seem to matter
FREE TRIAL TO ICIS NEWS
LATEST CHEMICAL INDUSTRY NEWS
Paul Hodges is Chairman of International eChem, trusted commercial advisers to the global chemical industry.
The aim of this blog is to share ideas about the influences that may shape the chemical industry over the next 12 – 18 months. It will try to look behind today’s headlines, to understand what may happen next in important issues such as oil prices, economic growth and the environment. We may also have some fun, investigating a few of the more offbeat events that take place from time to time. Please do join me and share your thoughts.
Between us, we will hopefully develop useful insights into the key factors that will drive the industry's future performance.