About Simon Robinson
- Ethane price hikes, China tariffs, hit US PE producers as global market weakens
- Why everyone ignored my warnings ahead of the financial crisis
- Financial crises and the five stages of loss
- Political and economic risks rise as US mid-term elections near
- Trump’s auto trade war adds to US demographic and debt headwinds
FREE TRIAL TO ICIS NEWS
LATEST CHEMICAL INDUSTRY NEWS
Paul Hodges is Chairman of International eChem, trusted commercial advisers to the global chemical industry.
The aim of this blog is to share ideas about the influences that may shape the chemical industry over the next 12 – 18 months. It will try to look behind today’s headlines, to understand what may happen next in important issues such as oil prices, economic growth and the environment. We may also have some fun, investigating a few of the more offbeat events that take place from time to time. Please do join me and share your thoughts.
Between us, we will hopefully develop useful insights into the key factors that will drive the industry's future performance.